Following government guidance, Disney Stores in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland are currently closed.
Online purchases can be returned in Store after 28 days as long as:
- The item is not a Disney Partner Product (these items should be returned either with the slip in your parcel or through the Hermes return portal);
- Disneyland Paris product purchased from shopDisney;
- Your order wasn’t paid for by PayPal (these must be returned according to the online conditions);
- You’re not returning a personalised product (unless it's faulty)
- It is not part of the products that can’t be returned
All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment and in the original currency of purchase. For debit/credit card refunds, the cardholder should present a copy of the delivery note and the original payment method. Your refund will show in your account within 5-7 days. If you're returning a product as a change of mind, this should be in a re-saleable condition.
In Store purchases should be returned to your local Store.
Any questions? Please get in touch.