- Your Pandora jewellery should be handled with care at all times.
- All sterling silver will tarnish over time, but it will happen much faster when it comes into contact with agents such as perfume, salty air, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine and acidic skin ph.
- Jewellery should be stored away from sunlight and heat, in a protective (lined) jewellery box or a tarnish-resistant pouch. It can also be stored in a plastic zip lock bag made of mylar or polyethylene. Never use polyvinyl plastic bags as they contain sulphur compounds, which will make sterling silver tarnish faster.
- Pandora recommend that you do not wear any jewellery whilst bathing, whilst in bed or during sporting activities.
- A safe way to clean most jewellery is to pour a small amount of a mild liquid detergent (pH neutral) in lukewarm water and use a small, soft brush. If the jewellery item is very dirty, leave it to soak in the water for about 10 minutes. Rinse and pat dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Visit the Pandora jewellery care guide to find out how to clean and care for your jewellery or click here to watch their video on their top cleaning tips.
- Pandora Shine - 18k gold plated unique metal blend- jewellery will not tarnish, but over time, you will experience a slight dulling of the golden hue as the metals in the gold alloy react with the compounds in the air. Polish frequently with a soft polishing cloth to maintain the shine and avoid silver dips, polishing liquids, ultrasonic cleaning and strong chemicals.
Welcome to shopDisney Guest Services